Lukiko Payment Protection Policy
- Protection against Unauthorized Transactions.
Lukiko will provide you with compensation for qualified Unauthorized Transactions (“Qualified Transaction”) resulting in an actual loss to you, provided that you comply with the procedures set out within the Policy. An “Unauthorized Transaction” occurs when, because of a fraudulent take-over of the Lukiko Account
(a) a transaction is made from the value stored within your Lukiko Wallet that you did not authorize and that did not benefit you;
(b) a transaction or Top Up to the Lukiko wallet is made from a credit or debit card saved in your Lukiko Account that you did not authorize and that did not benefit you; or
(c) a transaction, or Top Up to the Lukiko wallet, is made from the bank account linked to your Lukiko Wallet, that you did not authorize and that did not benefit you. For the avoidance of doubt, a linked bank account means a bank account linked to your Lukiko Wallet used for a Wallet top-up where the amount is debited directly from the bank account. Lukiko reserves the right at its sole discretion to determine whether any reported Unauthorized Transaction is a Qualified Transaction to be compensated and at which amount. The total compensation amount shall not exceed the actual financial loss incurred by you arising from the Qualified Transaction. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you have an obligation to ensure the safety and security of your Lukiko Account. If you willfully, fraudulently or negligently authorize someone to access your Wallet, saved credit/debit card, and/or linked bank account by providing them with or making available your login information or otherwise in any manner, and they conduct transactions with or without your knowledge or permission, you shall be responsible for all consequences arising from such use.
2. Notify Lukiko.
You should immediately notify Lukiko if you believe there has been an Unauthorized Transaction or unauthorized access to your Lukiko Account. To be eligible for compensation under this Policy, you must notify us within 60 days from the date an Unauthorized Transaction first appears in your account. b. You agree to regularly log into your account and review your order history to ensure that there has not been an Unauthorized Transaction. Lukiko will send you an e-mail through the mail address you have provided or other means as Lukiko deems appropriate to notify you of every transaction made in your account. You
- Actions are taken by Lukiko upon receipt of notification a. Once you notify us and provide us with a complete set of the necessary information and/or documents that we request, we will take the following actions:
- We will investigate the reported Unauthorized Transaction to determine whether it is a Qualified Transaction that is eligible for compensation under this Policy.
- We will take immediate action to prevent further unauthorized transactions from occurring.
- We will also take appropriate action to prevent future unauthorized transactions, such as disabling the account, changing account passwords, and contacting the relevant authorities as necessary.
- We will keep you informed of the progress of our investigation and the actions we are taking to resolve the issue.
- We will promptly notify you of the outcome of our investigation and the amount of compensation if any, that you are eligible to receive under this Policy.
- This Policy is provided as a service and a convenience to you, but is not intended to create any legal rights or obligations.
- This Policy is not a guarantee or insurance policy and does not cover any loss or damage whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, consequential, or otherwise, arising from or in connection with any Unauthorized Transactions or unauthorized access to your Lukiko Account.
- This Policy is subject to change at any time by Lukiko, with or without notice to you. We recommend that you check this Policy periodically for changes.
- This Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Tanzania and any disputes shall be resolved by the courts in Tanzania.
4. Limitation of Liability
- Lukiko shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, consequential, or otherwise, arising from or in connection with any Unauthorized Transactions or unauthorized access to your Lukiko Account, except to the extent that such loss or damage is caused by Lukiko’s wilful misconduct, gross negligence or fraud.
- Lukiko shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in connection with any delay or failure to act or to provide compensation under this Policy, except to the extent that such delay or failure is caused by Lukiko’s willful misconduct, gross negligence or fraud.
5. Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold Lukiko, its affiliates, officers, agents and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Policy, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
6 Contact Us If you have any questions regarding this Policy or your Lukiko Account, please contact our customer service team at https://www.lukiko.com/contact.